Utility Service now offers a Geographic Information System (GIS) along with Global Positioning System (GPS) lets us visualize, capture, store, manipulate, question, analyze, interpret, and understand data to reveal relationships, patterns, and trends.
- Data "layering"
- Date repository
- Better Communication
- Create water system maps
- Cost savings and increased efficiency
- Better and faster decision making
- Improved communication
- Better and permanent recordkeeping
- Aids capitol planning
- Improved confidence in utility management – all aspects
- Meet regulatory reporting compliance
- Work order management decisions
- Create / validate hydraulic modeling
- Water system maps
- Analyze trends in discrepancies
- White Papers / Case Studies
GIS Services Brochure (click on brochure to download pdf)
Please contact customer service for more information...
White Papers / Case StudiesPlease contact customer service for more information...